Application Training for job interviews and auditions
First job interview in years? In person? Via Zoom or Skype? In a completely new environment? Auditioning for a new role?
Profit from newsanchor and communications trainer Julia Bauer and learn how to be less nervous in front of a camera, convince with your CV and rock the virtual interview!
Different times require change. Regardless of whether you want to sit in the driver’s seat again or dedicate yourself to a completely new task: Your next step is based on a successful application. Julia is glad to support you with the most important tips and tricks for appealing application documents and the right attitude during a (virtual) job interview.
All group and individual trainings include:
- Participation via Zoom
- Introduction of tips and tricks for your CV and cover letter
- Introduction of virtual meeting rooms and tools
- Preparation of the virtual interview situation
- Practical exercises and simulations in front of the camera
- Assessment of your strength and weaknesses
- Creation of the right key messages to sell yourself
- Tips against stage fright from actors and TV presenters
- Assessment of prominent speakers and TV shows to learn from media and camera professionals
Individual consultation and uniquely designed custom-made courses: Everything is possible.
Everything is possible.